- How can I purchase tickets for The Jefferson Theater?
- Advance tickets can be purchased through jeffersontheater.tickets.musictoday.com or by phone @ 1.800.594-TIXX (8499). Tickets can also be purchased in person from our box office. The box office will be open 2 hours before any performance. The box office accepts Cash, Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover. A flat $1.00 per ticket service charge will apply to all in-person advance purchases. Tickets are also available at The Downtown Visitors Center, & Crossroad Music Stores.
- What is your refund or cancellation policy?
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges unless a show is canceled. In the event of bad weather, the show will go on as long as the artist is at the venue and able to perform. In the event that a show has to be canceled for any reason, we will update the website to indicate whether the show will be rescheduled or whether refunds will be issued. If you have purchased your tickets online or through our call center, you will be notified automatically.
- What type of payment does The Jefferson Theater accept?
- The box office accepts CASH, VISA, Master Card, American Express and Discover. The bars accept CASH and ALL major credit cards. The Merchandise counter typically only accepts CASH. There are several ATM's located within a block of the theater.