Rent The Jefferson
About The Jefferson Theater:
Located on Charlottesville's historic Downtown Mall, the Jefferson Theater was established in 1912 as a live performance theater that played host to silent movies, vaudeville acts, and a historic list of live performers, ranging from Harry Houdini to The Three Stooges.
Address: 110 East Main Street, Charlottesville, VA, 22902
Max capacity: 150-600 (event dependent)
Features and amenities:
- Two Full Service Bars
- Onsite Event Manager
- Professional Staging
- Technical Support
- Audio and Visual Equipment (lighting and sound systems, projector screen, microphones, podium, etc.)
- Wheelchair accessible, smoke free, air-conditioned
The Jefferson has the flexibility to host:
- Weddings: Ceremonies & Receptions
- Parties: Cocktail & Dinner, Birthday Parties, Holiday Gatherings
- Receptions: Class Reunions, Non-Profit Fundraisers
- Live Music: Private Shows, VIP Section for Concerts
- Business Meetings: Conferences, Lectures & Panel Discussions
Lookking to host a smaller event? Check out our new Top of The House Group Premium Show Packages!
"The Jefferson is the perfect place to add a special touch to your wedding in the form of an unexpected venue. The venue is incredibly spacious so there is room for all guests to dance, eat, and roam. The staff is amazing: professional, calm, and courteous. We absolutely loved the venue and so did our guests!"
Aug 2 - 30, 2021
Thu, Aug 5, 2021
Fri, Aug 6, 2021
Sat, Aug 7, 2021